Can onlykey be used with scdaemon

Does anyone know if it is possible to set up onlykey as a smart using scdaemon and regular gpg-agent ?

Yes I know it is not possible.
OnlyKey provides no Smart Card functionality based on the Personal Identity Verification (PIV) interface.

I have many keys: Only-, Yubi-, Solo-, Nitro- 3. Each one is missing a feature.
YubiKey: Not PIN protected, no backup, no firmware upgrade & proprietary.
I have several OnlyKeys in different devices that I use all the time. I never want to be without the programmable buttons again. I’ve tested all the other keys and they’re just lying around as a backup. It’s always good to have a second key as a backup + OTP auth app. In addition to OnlyKey, I can also recommend NitroKey 3 with OpenPGP Card functionality. Unfortunately not protected with a hardware pin and some of the firmware is not yet ready.

Thank you for sharing your experience.

After researching a lot, I reached a similar conclusion about keys having each their unique set of features, and none having them all. I guess it is the way for most things, especially with tech, there usually is a trade off.

After many different attempts I managed to reach a satisfying set up with OnlyKey which does offer some features I could hardly do without now.