Sysadmin mode notes

Some notes (Windows 10 pro):

[1] WINDOWS+R does not work:

" \ge " to open explorer or " \wx " to open quick link menu work OK, but " \gr " to open run dialog does not work for me. If I put in the slot " \gr cmd.exe \r " , " \gr " is ignored and just “cmd.exe” + RETURN is typed.

[2] Delays: I have to add an additional space in order to take effect.

" \g \2 cmd.exe \r " (single space betwwen \g and \2) -> BAD: opens windows menu (\g), “\2 cmd.exe” is typed and ENTER is pressed (\r): no results found for “\2 cmd.exe”
" \g \2 cmd.exe \r " (double space betwwen \g and \2) -> OK: opens windows menu (\g), wait 2 seconds(\2), cmd.exe is typed (found and selected) and opens cmd shell (\r)

Could you clarify those points?

Thanks

@edu Yes, it is one space to start and one space to end, as I was looking at this in our docs I found an issue. The double space is removed for some reason in the docs.crp.to/usersguide. Looks like autocorrect. I have fixed the issue so now the double space appears correctly in the examples here - https://docs.crp.to/usersguide.html#sysadmin-mode

For the \gt or \gr those are currently not working so I have added alternative ways to do the same thing in the examples. \gr and \gt will work in next release.

Thanks, now everything is much clearer.