Raise the amount of TABs

Hello,
Some websites,
after you type the URL;
require 2 or more TABs to reach the Username field,
and password field.
Is there a way to increase the amount of TABs?
thanks

Yes, this is explained in this issue - Add Additional Tab and Return after UserName / Password (in slot configuration) - #3 by t11

Thanks,
It is a bit confusing;
to access this site, I have to:

type the URL,
press 10 TABs,
type the username,
press TAB,
type the password,
ENTER.

Would you be so kind to write the above, please.

There’s a couple ways you can do this, given the info in the other thread. For example, you could add the 10 tabs needed on each side of the username: “\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tYourUsernameHere\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t”. You could also add some of the tabs to the password field instead. For the return after the password, there’s already an option for just after the password setting in the screenshot given in the other post.

Thank you very much.
That should do it!

Unfortunately ,it’s not working.
I’ve tried several formats; with spaces, without spaces, at the beginning and at the back.
I would need the exact phrase to write in the username field ,
to achieve 10 TABs after the URL.
thanks

@Misterix @emiljt Its one space to start and one space to end so if your chaining together multiple tabs it would have a double space in between like:

“ \t \t \t \t \t \t \t \t \t \t ”

Also keep in mind 56 character limit for each field. It sounds like a better solution here is just to not use the URL typing. Like we show in the examples you can store URL, Username, Password or Username, Password, or just Password in a slot.

Thanks t11,
I’ll keep trying.

There are 70 characters to get the login right.
over the limit, won’t work

Did you try not using the URL, if 10 tabs are required it sounds like a better solution here is just to not use the URL typing.

Yep t11,
just have to do that.
Cheers