OnlyKey App Installation Error With Linux Mint

So I just tried to install the OnlyKey Desktop app on Linux Mint (as I just installed this operating system) but received an error. For some reason its not working. I downloaded OnlyKey_5.3.6_amd64.deb. I then double clicked it and then clicked “install package”. It asked me for my password which I typed in. And then an error message popped up saying. “An unhandled error occurred” and “There seems to be a programming error in aptdaemon, the software that allows you to install/remove software and to perform other package management related tasks.”. And under details it says: “org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.NoReply: Did not receive a reply. Possible causes include: the remote application did not send a reply, the message bus security policy blocked the reply, the reply timeout expired, or the network connection was broken.”. After I click “close” on the error message the install package window freezes and I can’t click x to close it. How do I install the OnlyKey Desktop app, and why is this problem occurring?

To install DEB files in Linux you run the following command:

sudo dpkg -i “package_name.deb”