Initial Setup + App problem

I am trying to set up a new key.

  1. I downloaded the app
  2. I installed the app
  3. I inserted my key
  4. I am asked for a pin. I do not have one given I have not set it up yet. I cannot set it up because I am asked for a pin.
  5. I see that the instructions (darkened) say to hold down #6 to put into config mode, and that after doing that, the light flashes red. However, I hold down six, and the light flashes yellow/green, and NOT red, then turns off.

Please see the screenshot.

How do I used the app to set it up if doing so requires a PIN which I do not have?

Why when I push #6 for 5+ seconds nothing happens?

Thx.

Try this:

Enter 10 incorrect PINs, device will wipe and be at factory default settings.

Load firmware following instructions here Upgrade Guide : OnlyKey Docs

Then complete setup as normal on the setup tab to set your pins