Github allows one to set a 2FA security key on login, via WebAuthn according to the docs.
However this functionality does not work with OnlyKey;
OS: Windows 10 Education
Version: 10.0.19042 Build 19042
OnlyKey Firmware: Upgraded to v2.1.0 (the version on the “upgrade” page, retrieved today)
Here’s what happens:
- Github identifies the key.
(At least it doesn’t launch any error messages that you get when you don’t have a key)
- Windows prompts me to touch the key.
- The OnlyKey LED flashes blue.
- I push any button on the OnlyKey.
- Github says: “This device cannot be recognized.”
I did enable 2FA for Github via SMS.
I am glad to provide more info.
Thanks in advance.