Please make it be possible to adjust/save the type speed independently per slot. This way you could use faster speeds for those logins which are compatible with it and use slower speeds for problematic ones.
We will consider this feature for future release. Anyone else interested in this feature? Please like post above so we know how much interest there is in this feature.
Yes, definitely interested in this feature. For example, iMac can not process speed > 8.
Also if able to set separate speed per slot, please consider also setting for typing back up speed.
Certainly usefull feature. Highly interested.
Im also interested on that
This would be very useful, as I recently encountered a weirdness where a Citrix remote connection is managing to somehow change the order in which keys are typed, but only with respect to tab characters, when at type speed 10.
USERNAME \t PASSWORD \t
ends up as something like
USERNA \t MEPASSW \t ORD
(spaces for readability only, not actually typed)
So it would be nice to set a slower type speed for only the slots I’m experiencing problems with.
Typing at speed 10 will type at a speed faster than a person can type so applications like RDP or VMs may have issues. Typically speed 8 or lower will work well for these applications.
Dissapointing to see it was not introduced considering the demand. I suppose its not that hard to implement as well.
I tend to agree with this sentiment.
The ability to not just have a per-slot typing speed, but, to also have a default backup speed for that entire profile would aid tremendously in enhancing the usability of the OnlyKey.
I see no reason as to why such a feature shouldn’t be added, and, I fail to see how implementing such a feature would be that difficult either seeing as the majority of the work for this feature has already been done and it would simply be a case of taking the ability to adjust the typing speed parameter and applying a add-on variability that can be adjusted for from each individual slot.
I wish I knew more about the hardware & software involved because then I could look into simply creating the firmware with these features in myself seeing as the product is Open-Source, then everyone in the community would be able to benefit and not wait over 2 Months for no updates on the status of such feature requests.
Here’s to hoping the next update on this isn’t months away.