Onlykey reset itself

@t11 I’ve seen that you’ve unlisted this post. I suspect that you’re doing this from one of my last comments where I say that I don’t recommend OnlyKey anymore as it has a failure and you don’t give any satisfactory solution for my problem.

Please reconsider this unlist, as that makes this post invisible to other people that will have this problem in the future: I found it by googling “onlykey orange light” or something like that. By unlisting this is not accessible anymore, neither by Google nor by the internal search.

If not I’ll try my best to make this search discoverable by other means: Twitter, Reddit, Hacker News, etc. IMHO there’s nothing wrong with a hardware product that fails and a provider that says that something is out of the Refund Policy, they’re things that happen and I don’t have any grudge to you. I really liked using Only Key while it worked and as I said by email I still think that you guys have one of the best products in the market (feature-wise at least). The problem is that in some cases it can fail, and I think that’s important that users know that if there’s an orange/yellow light, then its broken and you should stop wasting your time.

On the other hand, how you react to criticism can be a problem itself (ie Streisand Effect and so on). If you give support with a public forum, then you need to be open that this kind of bugs are discussed in the open without any kind of censorship (of course while people are respecting each other and so on).